Subject: Re: HP380 memory ?
To: Jarkko Teppo <jarkko.teppo@nfp.fi>
From: David Carrel <carrel@RedBackNetworks.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/21/1999 07:54:56
A little while back, someone on this list forwarded this hint to me and it
was great.  This place buys old machines and pieces them out.  They had 16
meg boards for a 380 and I think I paid something like $10 each.  Can't
beat that price!  (Of course my memory could be fading.  ;-)
Give them a holler.

	Computer Marketing Investments
	1024 Industry Drive
	Seattle, WA 98188