Subject: Re: Apollo question
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/24/1999 05:53:38
[this class of apollo really doesn't have anything to do with port-hp300
 btw]

David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>  wrote:
 > 	Unfortunately its not a complete system - the previous owner has
 > 	kept the video cable, keyboard and disks.

I have a bunch of this stuff so if necessary and if someone is working on
the port, I can provide it.

 >         Do not have a card for the smaller monitor, or cable for the
 > 	larger.

I've used apollo monitor cables on Decstation 5000's so if someone has
a DS5000 monitor cable (for a PMAGB/PMAGC) kicking around it should work,
or alternatively, I can dig up some of my old stuff..