Subject: Re: rbootd for linux
To: Christophe DONZELOT <donzelot@eicn.ch>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/26/1999 10:16:24
At 7:15 AM +0000 1/26/99, you wrote:

:)I'm looking for the C sources of a rbootd for linux because the netbsd
:)version doesn't compile on linux/i386.
:)I own 2 hp300 workstations (a 425 and a 340 with 96720 graphic display).

<http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/netboot>

This is just for people like you wanting to netboot your hps.

:)Can i boot the station on a 9633H micro-floppy ?

Possibly.  You might be able to write SYS_UBOOT to the floppy from within
HP-UX, reboot, using the floppy and specify a hard drive or le0 (it'll look
for a bootparam server, a rarp server, and an nfs server).

Good luck,

  -- MW