Subject: msdosfs ?
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Jarkko Teppo <jarkko.teppo@nfp.fi>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/08/1998 15:23:44
Howdy Howdy!
I ran into some interesting problems when trying to compile
in the MSDOSFS. Actually the kernel compiled OK (dualheaded 380, 3 HP-IB
disks, 4 SCSI disks) but crashed horribly when I was trying to boot it.
Is the MSDOSFS even a theoretical option for hp300:s ?
Oh yes, I'm running 1.3.2.

ps. my framebuffers are topcats(?) (1280x1024, mono ie. one coaxial plug)
but xdpyinfo tells me that the display depth is 8 bits. How come and would
it be possible to modify the framebuffers for RGB ?

pps. off-topic: does anybody have any clue about HP9000/550 machines ?

------
Jarkko Teppo
jarkko.teppo@nfp.fi