Subject: Re: Domain keyboards
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Lucina <mato@kotelna.sk>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/26/1998 00:55:22
Orjan Stromberg (connor@ing.umu.se) wrote :

> Greetings,
>
> When asking a few months ago about support for the Domain keyboard, I
> received no response. Now, when I've finally managed to get hold of a
> serial console, I was thinking that perhaps I should try to help out
> myself.

Orjan, the story is that it would require a major re-implementation of the
ite subsystem in the kernel. Maybe it would be a good idea to put some
information about this on the website since this question keeps popping up
so often.

As far as I'm aware from what others have told me, some work is being done on
this? (I've got the information somewhere in my Mail directory, I can dig it up
if you like)

Martin