Subject: Re: Problem with HP DAT 1533
To: Martin Lucina <mato@ariel.kotelna.sk>
From: Reiner Buehl <reiner@asta4.rz.fh-ulm.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/09/1998 12:36:11
Hi,

after locking at the kernel source I think it should be possible to
add support for other DATs. I'm not experienced in this kind of stuff
but the HP DATs don't defere that much so a basic support for other
types should be possible. I'll try a few things to get this to work.
All kind of help is welcome!

Martin, do you still have the code you tried? I'd be interessted in
what exactly did you try allready.

--

MfG Reiner.

Reiner Buehl                         Internet:
P.O. Box 100324                      reiner@asta4.rz.fh-ulm.de
70747 Leinfelden-Echterdingen        Fax:
Germany                              +49-(0)89-66617-62802