Subject: memory modules and color video boards for 425's.
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Begley <squonk@drizzle.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/30/1998 17:12:09
Hi all.  I don't know if "for sale" messages are appropriate here, but I
came across some hardware that may be of interest to port-hp300 people.

I found a handful of memory modules and color video boards that were pulled
out of working HP9000/425's.  These are 4, 8, and 16 meg modules, from HP
and a company called DataRAM.

If anyone is interested in purchasing some or all of these, send email.  I
have no idea what the value on these things are.

All of my machines are pretty much maxed out for memory, so I have no
immediate need for these modules.

Also, there's a stack of color video boards for these machines, as well.
How about $15/board, plus a couple bucks shipping?

thanks...
-mike begley
squonk@drizzle.net