Subject: Re: identifying hp's
To: (noud de brouwer) <noud@knot.nl>
From: Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/27/1998 16:25:34
On 27-Sep-98 noud de brouwer wrote:

> indeed, as it turned out (at the end of the fair(?) they allowed me to
> pick for free..destruction was the alternative)

Free is good.  That's how I ended up with a 150 and the 9121.  Fortunately
I do have a boat :)

> the HP9121, 9122, 9123
> are dual floppy drives and a HP-IB bus..
> the 9123 has an extra pc keyboardish plug??
> the 9133 is a (ST-255) 20Mb(?) harddisk combined w/ 1 floppy and the

ST-255 is (I think) the 40MB.  www.seagate.com will give ya all the specs.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow