Subject: Re: WTB: hp300 machine
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Bradford <mrbill@comco.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 08/04/1998 02:44:05
On Mon, Aug 03, 1998 at 10:36:02AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I'm looking for a hp300 machine to be my new "hobby box" - anyone have one
> lying around that they'd like to sell?

Thanks to all who responded; if you've got something lying around and
havent sent me mail telling me you want to sell it yet, do so! 8-)

I'm currently the maintainer of www.sunhelp.com, a page full of info
and resources for Sun workstations.. I'm finding a distinct lack of
info on the net about hp300 machines, so I'm going to start a "hp300help"
page tomorrow... all I'm in need of right now is -

*PICTURES* of hp300 machines.

So, if anyone has pointers to images of hp300 hardware, please give
me a shout.  Thanks.

Bill

--
 Bill Bradford			Systems and Network Administrator
mrbill@comco.com	 	 Computational Mechanics, Inc.