Subject: HP Apollo series 400
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Per Krogh Nielsen <pkn@ostenfeld.dk>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/29/1998 15:31:33
Hi !

I just got a pizzabox. I think it's a 425. I have no HP disks for it, so
now I'd like to know if I can use any other scsi disks for it. I wanna put
netbsd on it. But it's kinda hard without a harddisk.

I have tried a few disks, but in the bootup they makes scsi errors. They
cannot be reconized. Is it possible to build a NetBSD system on another
computer, and then put the disk into the pizzabox. But then I need a disk
that can be reconized...... Hmmmm

I'v been running NetBSD on my Amiga 4K for some time now, and Linux on my
Mac. So I'm not a complete newbie in the Unix field.

PKN   :-)

             Per Krogh Nielsen - pkn@ostenfeld.dk
-There is no devil - It's only God when he is drunk .