Subject: [hardware Q, off topic] HP X-Terminal software?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/10/1998 08:58:26
This is mostly off topic but is related to a piece of HP hardware the same
age as my HP9000/360 so I figure I've got a good chance of finding an
answer here.

I've got a cute little HP X-Terminal, model C2300A.  I currently lack the
software needed to make it operational.  HP appears to no longer support
this thing (not surprising) so it looks like I'm at the mercy of anyone
who still has the boog images laying around.

On bootup it requests the file '/usr/lib/X11/700X/bin/C2300A' from the
tftp server named by the 'file server' config parameter.  If anyone has a
copy of this laying around on an old HPUX system I'd be interested in
hearing from you.

As my 360 is headless this xterm would make a nice display for it.

Thanks.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/