Subject: HP-HIL keyboards/mice?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/18/1998 03:35:38
I've got a now growing collection of HP hardware for which I am beginning
to need a keyboard and mouse (as if I didn't have enough random keyboards
laying around already.)

I'm in the DC area and if anyone has a spare they wouldn't mind parting
with I've got a number of LK201s and hockey-puck mice to offer in trade.
(if you're into DEC hardware).  I suppose I could even dig up some Sun3
keyboards and mice too...  (though <I don't nearly have the quantity I
have of the DEC ones.)

Thanks, and looking forward to enjoying yet another NetBSD port.

(vax,pmax,sun3,sparc and now hp300)

(Maybe I should grab a mac68k box now...)

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/