Subject: Re: Serial Console Switch on HP9000/360
To: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
From: Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/17/1998 18:32:12
On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> I've got a cute little 360 but no keyboard or monitor.
>
> My research indicates that this unit has a dip switch to enable serial
> console (others required frobbing via the graphics console to make the
> switch.)
>
> Does anyone have the dip switch information I need to enable the serial
> console?

I looked into it once but it's been awhile.  IIRC, the switch is very
clearly marked and wasn't hard to locate.  Somewhere near the serial port
or at least the rear panel I think.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow