Subject: Re: hppa port?
To: None <Kjell.Myksvoll@kjeller.fou.telenor.no, port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom Guptill (Lists) <tom-lists@lenin.pas.rochester.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/29/1998 09:29:25
For anyone who's thinking about beginning such a port, I have a 9000/835
with ethernet, 8mb RAM, and a few hundred megs of disk currently running
HPUX 7.0.
(Yes, that's 7.0. :) )

I could probably be convinced to part with it for free or in trade for
something cool.  It's not shippable (too big & heavy), but it includes 2-3
working HP150 terminals complete with floppy drives.

- Tom