Subject: diskless client boot error
To: NetBSD HP list <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stan Brown <stanb@awod.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/19/1998 17:24:49
	I am trying to set up a 340 as a diskless client of another diskful
	340. I have read, and mostly understand the diskless man pag.

	I have gotten as far as the clinet managingto get it's IP address and
	boot path. At this point in time it gives me an error about le(0,1,00)
	having an unkown error. It also gives ma a message about le0 not being
	configured.

	I have unpacked the base.tgz set into the diskless root directory, adn
	folowed the directions in the diskless man page. I have alos compiled
	a kernel from the DISKLESS example and placed it in this directory.

	It appears to me that i have not managed to create some file or
	somehting that allows the etherent interface to be configured in teh
	clients root directory tree.

	Does this amke sense.

	Any sugestiosn?

--