Subject: Sendmail warnings
To: NetBSD HP list <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stan Brown <stanb@awod.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/18/1998 17:23:26
	I am seting up a new 1.3 system. I turned on sendmail in /etc/rc/conf,
	I now I am getting the following error messages:

	Apr 18 02:35:50 teddy sendmail[9393]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): hash map
	"Alias0":
	unsafe map file /etc/aliases: No such file or directory

	What else did I need to do to get the defaul loal network set up
	(nom-mail-host). I just ant to be able to send mail to and from
	machines on the local network.

	Well come to think about it it would be nice if the NetBSD machine new
	who the local mailhost was, so it could send mail there by default.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems