Subject: Re: HP425 & keyboards ?
To: hawtin <hawtin@helios.usq.edu.au>
From: None <alex@astracom.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/15/1998 14:56:52
Kim,

> I looked at running netbsd a few months ago, and found that I needed to
> get a
> HP-IL keyboard to get it to run ... :( Needless to say I don't have one.
> I have the standard apollo keyboard, on my hp425t.
>
> Do you know if netbsd now supports the apollo keyboard ...
> if so i can finnally run more BSD ;)))))

I just know that someone _has_ written a driver for the Apollo keyboard, but
it's not (yet?) included in the standard bsd distribution. I also don't know
how reliable this driver works ... I sent a copy of this message to ths list,
perhaps someone else can answer these questions.

Additionally I will look for an spare HP HIL keyboard, if I'll find one, I
could send it to you.

best regards,

--

  A S T R A C O M   N E T W O R K   C O N S U L T I N G
 | Alexander Strauss      Phone: +49 8161-3010     --- |