Subject: recomended partition table for a 330M HPIB disc?
To: NetBSD HP list <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stan Brown <stanb@awod.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/12/1998 09:48:19
	I have a cabinet with 3 330M HPIV disks in it. I want to put all the
	NetBSD binaries, and swap on one disc. I will then put the sources on
	one or both of the others. In a perfect world it would only take one of
	thes, and the oter one could be fo .usr/local, and the .home
	directories.

	Anyway now o my question. Can someone recomend a set of disk partations
	(with partition table0 to put on the root disk? Again I want to put
	swap, and all the system binaries on it.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems