Subject: sys_init ussage?
To: NetBSD HP list <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stan Brown <stanb@awod.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/11/1998 09:56:08
	I am trying to install NetBSD on my 340. I have a disk cabinet with 3
	330M drives and a 9145 tape drive.

	I downloaded SSY_INT.gz from the NetBSD primary site. I ungized it, and
	it's 84208 bytes. The I dd'd it onto a tape on my 400 running HPUX
	9.10.

	If I put this tape in the tape drive on the 340, the system boots from
	it, and winds up at a sys_init> prompt. My reading of the install notes
	is that I should then type disklable. If I do this I gen "unkown
	command diskalble" I have tried DISKLABEL also with the smae results.
	Typing miniroot also results in an "unkown command" error message.

	Am I using the wrong syntax? Is there some way to preform further chcks
	on the atpe?

	Coulsd anyone suggest what I should do nest? I am anxious to run NetBSD
	on this machine.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955