Subject: How big a disk do i need?
To: NetBSD HP list <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stan Brown <stanb@awod.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/29/1998 17:52:20
	Hmm, I posted this yesterday, but never saw it reflected back. Let's try again.

	I recently aquried a number of 300/400 boces. I intend to put NetBSD on some of
	them. Unfortunatley most are only capable of HPIB, and the number of disks I got
	was quite limited. So here is the question. How much disk space do I need to
	install only the binaries, how much for source? Alsow I woulld appreciate answers
	with and without X.

	Thanks.

	BTW anybody have some HPIB disks looking for a home?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems