Subject: UVM on hp300
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/16/1998 12:58:03
Some of you might notice that I have just committed the changes necessary
to make UVM (the new NetBSD virtual memory system) compile on the hp300.

However, it's important to note that it does not yet work!  User page
table allocation is broken due to a bug in the interaction between
the kernel_object and submaps.  This bug should be addressed shortly.

I will make an announcement here when it is safe to try the new VM system
on your hp300s.

Ciao.