Subject: Re: HP9000 Model 715?
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@aros.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/23/1998 20:42:46
	Another thought - is there anyone interested in porting
	NetBSD to one of these beasts if someone delivered one to
	their doorstep? :)

	I believe MkLinux runs on them, which should mean Lites also runs,
	so there should be code out there to help...

		David/absolute

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'