Subject: Re: NetBSD/hp300 webpages
To: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <s_frueau@ira.uka.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/19/1998 12:13:50
Hello!

> 	In particular it would be helpful if anyone using a 400 series
> 	machine with a Domain keyboard, or any hp300 with a SCSI-2 drive,
> 	could confirm that all works fine.

I can only say something to SCSI-2 drives:

The Quantum Lightning 730 works fine at my HP9000/400 - except that
I can't directly reboot. I always have to halt, then use the reset
button. If I try to reboot via shutdown/reboot command, the drive is
not found.

There was a pr with a workarround, that solved that problem, but was
declared as `clutch', not real fix, thus it never made it into the tree.

Greets
--

   Name  : Thorsten Frueauf            Milano@irc cri@onaliM       //
   E-Mail: s_frueau@ira.uka.de oder ukfy@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de     \X/