Subject: 1.3_BETA Install-Problem
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Heiko Krupp <krupp@unix-ag.uni-kl.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/23/1997 02:59:20
Hiho...

I'm trying to install 1.3_BETA via network and I'm having the
following problem. I can't get the miniroot to work. It
complains about not being able to mount the rootfs from
the swappartition.

I disklabled the drive, installed the miniroot to sd0b and
bootet from the miniroot. The kernel initializes and then
says: no filesystem for sd0 (dev 0x401)
      cannot mount root, error=79

I tried to machines with different Harddrives. The miniroot
is the miniroot-13ALPHA from Nov. 17th (I found no newer one).

My machine is a 400t upgradet to 33MHz 68040.

Maybe someone can help me. I have a running 1.2.1 System from
which I netboot.

Please respond to krupp@unix-ag.uni-kl.de because I don't have
this list subscribed.

Thanx in advance,