Subject: Using an Apollo 425t diskless
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Torsten Schlueter <t.schlueter@unidui.uni-duisburg.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/12/1997 18:34:30
Hi all,
after having a lot of problems with this workstation (not able to
install netbsd) im am thinking about using it as a diskless workstation.
Now there is the problem, that i did not do something like that before.
Here is my idea:
I've got an PC running linux an the rbootd.
The HP is able to boot the Nboot 'boot Image'
Now im looking for information what to do to boot NETBSD on the HP using
Linux-PC as an NFS Server... Can somebody tell me where to find some
literature about this topic? Or has somebody done like i want to?

MfG
	Torsten