Subject: Hi, 332 or 340?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ian Clark <ic@deakin.edu.au>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/09/1997 21:55:17
Hi,
	I've just managed to boot what is possibly a 340 from a linux box.
Thanks to all those involved in development for getting me this far!

I have a couple of questions.

I do have a box that I know is a 332 (I have the original HP delivery
slip!). I know this is unsupported, but the machine I have running seems
to have an identical main processor board apart from the 8 Meg of ram and
68882. Is this the only difference from a 332?

What interupt levels should the various devices ( HP-IB, network cards
etc) be set too? The "Peripheral Installation Guide" I dug up says the
HP-IB and Network should be set for "4" and the others 5 or 3  under
HP-UX which is what they are set at currently.

Thanks again....