Subject: Can't see SCSI disk on a 425
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Jones <dej@inode.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/21/1997 15:38:11
I am trying to put an additional SCSI disk in an HP425.

There are two drive bays in the 425.  I have verified that the Rodime
drive that came with the machine will work when located in either bay
(there are two little SCSI cables and two separate SCSI sockets, so
this makes a difference :-)

However, the kernel cannot find a Quantum drive at target 2.

Right now I am building a new kernel to see if the snapshot kernel had
its disks wired down (this does not seem to be the case).

How should the internal disks be terminated?  When viewed from the front,
should the disk on the left, or right, be terminated (if any)?