Subject: Re: Apollo Domain Series 3500
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Sean Figgins <sfiggins@phoenix.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/28/1997 15:26:02
On Wed, 28 May 1997, David Brownlee wrote:

> 	Someone is listing one of these at $295 (inc 19" colour monitor)
> 	I assume this is one of the 'pre-HP' models that netbsd does not
> 	support yet?
> 	Is 295 a reasonable deal? :)

Even though you can't install NetBSD on this system at this time, it is
still a fairly good deal for a workstation.  The 3500 is a 68030 25 MHz
Apollo.  Check out the amount of RAM and Disk that it has.

The disks are ESDI, and propriatary, as is the RAM, but if it has plenty
of both, I'd jump at that price.

---
Sean Figgins		"No, `Eureka' is Greek for `This bath is too hot.'"
Loyal Customer		                -- Dr. Who
C-Com/Phoenix Data Net