Subject: Re: Multipul screens
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christopher L. Platt <platt@coos.dartmouth.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/27/1997 23:53:20
: > Many years ago I set up an 360 with 2 heads (under HPUX 6 or 7) with
: > 2 keyboards and 2 mouse all on the same HIL line and could run a
: > single X server with 2 screens, or 2 X servers, each with its own
: > keyboard.  The keyboard furthest out on the chain was the default
: > device as I recall.
:
: How do you connect them?  Keyboards have an in and an out.  But mice
: only have an in.

You are correct, I miss typed above.  2 keyboards, *1* mouse.

It would really be nice if there was a way to branch the HIL line or
atleast chain mice.

clp.
dartvax!crunchy!croutons          platt@coos.dartmouth.edu
"It's not real until you blow some fuses.." -- me.