Subject: Hi there (and first question)
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Torsten Schlueter <torsten@geo1.uni-duisburg.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/20/1997 09:40:18
Hi there,
its me, Torsten. I come from germany. I am student at the Gerhard
Mercator University Duisburg. I'd like to be techer in geography and
computer science.
Oh, i was born in 1971, my hobbies are computer, cinema and sports
(soccer, handball)

My Problem:
1) I don't speak (write) english very good, so don't stp reading here,
if you don't understand anything...
2) I got an Apollo 400 (425T) Workstation by HP. There has been no HDD
in it, and no OS:-( I found a NET-BSD Port for this machine. Now my
question: (I put a Quantum LPS 540S SCSI-HD into the machine) how can i
install NET BSD on this machone with no operating system on it?

SCSI peripherals which i have are
 - Toshiba 3501b CD-ROM (SCSI)
 - Archive Viper QIC Streamer for 6150/6250 Tapes
 - Sony SDT 5200 DDS 2 Dat Streamer

Greets
--
Torsten Schlüter	email: t.schlueter@uni-duisburg.de