Subject: Re: Quantum ProDrive ELS
To: Andreas Brusinsky <brusinsk@ibdr.inf.tu-dresden.de>
From: Zadok <ml@rz.uni-potsdam.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/29/1997 16:13:39
On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Andreas Brusinsky wrote:

> I also reported problems about my Quantum Prodrive PD425s.
> But this does probably have nothing to do with SCSI-2 support.
>
> But my drive still does not work although it is fully functional
> and works on every PC I have tested it up to now - even without
> termination.
>
> Was there a change in the SCSI driver?

Oh dear... once again the quantum-problem: I had a problem with a Quantum
Lightning ... the hp didn't see the drive but it worked on every PC, Jason
said ( if I remember right ) that it may be a problem with the scsi
initialization code or so, don't exactly know, was half a year ago and now
I'm happy with my 1GB seagate...

bye
Michael