Subject: 'make build' on hp300, part 2.
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mike smith <miff@spam.frisbee.net.au>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/29/1997 10:22:34
Hmm :

cc -O -I/local0/NetBSD/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc/common
-I/local0/NetBSD/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc/common/../arch
-I/local0/NetBSD/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc/common/../arch/m68k
-I/local0/NetBSD/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc/common  -Werror  -c genattrtab.c
cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6

Not having a lot of luck building gcc either.  8(

I'll try a few other things tonight, and hopefully my net
route will be back so I can resup.

--
Mike Smith  *BSD hack  Unix hardware collector
The question "why are the fundamental laws of nature mathematical"