Subject: README: locore/vector changes
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@OG.ORG>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/24/1997 22:36:12
Hi folks...

Just a heads-up...

I've committed some simple-but-extensive changes to the hp300 locore.s
and vectors.s.  These changes are designed to clean up the use of
the symbol namespace, allowing the easy transition to Elf (which I'm
playing with in my copious spare time, yah, like there's any of that :-)

Things seem to be working OK on my hp300s, so I don't anticpate any
problems... but the changes are long-fingered enough, that I figured
they were worth mentioning.  If you have problems, please drop me a
note, and remember to send a bug report with send-pr(1) (category of
port-hp300 :-)

BTW, this weekend, my project list looks like:

	(1) Integrate Mike's 425 detection stuff

	(2) Start work on integrating Domain keyboard support

		(a) better HIL autoconfiguration
		(b) decent ITE keyboard registration

...longer term:

	(1) get Domain keyboard support integrated and functional

	(2) Do a first-run bus.h

	(3) Replace existing serial drivers with soft-interrupt driven
	    serial drivers

	(4) ...finding Yet More Common Code

...so you know what I'll be up to :-)

        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@og.org>