Subject: Re: Support for 425e with SGC video?
To: Mike Smith <miff@spam.frisbee.net.au>
From: Jay Lovell <Jay.Lovell@bridge.bellsouth.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/24/1997 14:38:35
> What manuals do you have that talk about the hardware, or
> programming the hardware?  I have a pile of HP/UX manuals, but
> no hardware references 8(

I don't have too much either.  I have the following:

Programming on HP-UX
Device I/O (DIL,HP-HIL)
Using the Audio Application Program Interface
HP-UX Portability Guide

I do have the Starbase Graphics 3 Volume Reference Set if that helps.  I
looked at it and it seems like it was mostly reference manuals for Library
Calls for high end graphics functions.  But hey, I almost forgot!  I have
the HP Apollo 9000 Series 400 & 700 US Pricing and Configuratino Guide for
May of 1992 <grin>! At least you'd know what the heck is out there.  ;-)

I also have all the header files for the compiler rebuilds that have the
graphics info in them, but no source code for the graphics routines
themselves.