Subject: Apollo video card programming details?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mike smith <miff@spam.frisbee.net.au>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/23/1997 21:50:38
Hrrm.  I thought I had details on talking to at least some of
the Apollo colour video adapters, but it turns out all I have
is for mono ones.  The old Apollo R4/R5 server used Domain/OS
low-level primitives for talking to the display, which is a bit
unhelpful under NetBSD.

Does anyone have anything at all on these cards?

--
Mike Smith  *BSD hack  Unix hardware collector
The question "why are the fundamental laws of nature mathematical"