Subject: Need help with HP300 video card/monitor combo
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stanley Perkins <stan@netcom.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/22/1997 06:00:10
Greetings!

I hope this is the correct list on which to pose this question...

I just purchased an HP9000/380 and a 19" HP98754A monitor. They were
sold as a lot, but I don't know whether they were ever actually used
together.

Here's the problem: When I hook up the computer and monitor, I find that
the monitor does not sync to the video from the RGB card in the
computer. The card is a 98549A. Is it possible to get this monitor to
work with this card, or do I need to start looking for a new card or
monitor?

Thanks in advance for any help, and I apologize if this post is
inappropriate.

Regards,
Stan