Subject: Re: disklabel problem
To: Jarle Fredrik Greipsland <jarle@runit.sintef.no>
From: Tony Povoas <tony@ing.iac.es>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/14/1997 15:13:56
Yes that is part of the information on the label; I want to write, the
"old default partitioning" information for the disk is incorrect
( the old number of sectors for c is larger than the disk physically has
:-( ).

All I really want to be able to do is wipe the old incorrect disklabel and
start again.

Any suggestions bearing in mind my previous mail about dd to the first 3
blocks of the disk giving a read-only error?

Thanks

Tony