Subject: Re: disklabel problem
To: Wes Brown <wes@prozac.eeap.cwru.edu>
From: Tony Povoas <tony@ing.iac.es>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/08/1997 18:12:55
I'm now getting errors that the disk is read only which is news to me! Any
other ideas? ( I've tried disklabel -W)

dd if=/dev/rsd0c of=/dev/rsd1c count=3
Dec  9 13:55:35 marat /netbsd: sd1: WARNING: no disk label, using old
default partitioning
dd: /dev/rsd1c: Read-only file system
3+0 records in
2+0 records out
1024 bytes transferred in 1 secs (1024 bytes/sec)

After that disklabel -r reports no label on the disk :-(

Thanks for any ideas

Tony