Subject: Re: more on the 400-series utility chip
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mike smith <miff@spam.frisbee.net.au>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/04/1997 02:36:14
Alright.  I'm really stuffed, but happy to announce that I now
have Apollo keyboard gobbledygook all over my screen, with data
coming in under interrupt and everything behaving as one would
hope it to.

Someone made some noise about having documentation about these
keyboards.  Herb?  I'd really like to try to work out what
it's saying now 8)

I'm not ready to release diffs just yet, but if you're extremely
eager I could probably be convinced to tar up the relevant bits
for playing with.

--
Mike Smith  *BSD hack  Unix hardware collector
The question "why are the fundamental laws of nature mathematical"