Subject: Re: ZIP disk/domestic/bootstrapping...
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ross Sponholtz <rossspon@mindspring.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/01/1997 08:54:50
I have been using a ZIP disk for a while, with no trouble.  I posted a
message a couple of months
back describing my experinences;  It should be in the archive on
www.netbsd.org.

Surprisingly, I have had absolutely no luck dd'ing onto a ZIP disk.  I
dd'ed off all of the
data, but I haven't been able to put it back on.  Any hints would be
appreciated.

Ross Sponholtz

thorpej@nas.nasa.gov
> NASA Ames Research Center                               Home:
408.866.1912
> NAS: M/S 258-6                                          Work:
415.604.0935