Subject: Re: ZIP disk/domestic/bootstrapping...
To: Wes Brown <wes@prozac.eeap.cwru.edu>
From: Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/31/1997 17:52:46
> Now, for those people out there that still are having trouble, or want to
> have a boot disk for those failed upgrades, I am preparing a non-domestic
> binary ZIP image.  That's right, IOMEGA's ZIP cartrage.

Any chance you can put the disk image up for FTP somewhere?

This is exactly the sort of thing I'd like to be able to dd onto
a JAZ cartidge (8-)), and then edit the disklabel to make more
partitions...

In other words, a minimal system image for writing on removable media
on an Intel box (at work) and moving to the HP (at home).

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---