Subject: ZIP disk/domestic/bootstrapping...
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Wes Brown <wes@prozac.eeap.cwru.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/31/1997 19:17:28
Well I have been recompiling my /usr/src tree for almost 6 days.  It just
finished earlier today.  I now have all m68k8k binaries.  Wow, I never
thought this stuff would finally work.

Now, for those people out there that still are having trouble, or want to
have a boot disk for those failed upgrades, I am preparing a non-domestic
binary ZIP image.  That's right, IOMEGA's ZIP cartrage.

I just finished wiping the cartrage completely.  What I want to know is,
what files are effected when I do a full build with /usr/src/domestic
actually existing?

I can easily create an image for domestic binaries.  If anyone is
interested in this, please let me know.

Wes
---
Wes Brown