Subject: Problems net installing...
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Currie <kcurrie@on.bell.ca>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/09/1997 22:29:41
	I've finally taken the time to properly disklabel a free disk and
am now unable to get to the point of actually install the miniroot.  I
*have* done this before, using the same 2 machines.  AFAIK, the only thing
that has changed is the now when I boot the 425 and try to run the
miniroot I get the "WARNING: bad date in battery clock".   The output of
snoop is shown below.  I've exported the volume with the miniroot-12.fs
(/ext) with root privs to the HP.

	Any ideas what the problem is?  Is the battery causing this?

         bsd -> underto      ARP R 10.0.0.10, bsd is 8:0:9:17:a2:50
     underto -> bsd          PORTMAP R GETPORT port=32777
         bsd -> underto      MOUNT1 C Mount /ext
     underto -> bsd          MOUNT1 R Mount OK FH=0088

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Bell SYGMA Telecom Solutions - Service Assurance-=-=-=-=-=-=+
|                     | HPUX / Solaris System Admin   |                      |
|  Kevin Currie       |	   kcurrie@on.bell.ca         |      Ottawa, Ontario |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-PGP Key:finger aa847@freenet.carleton.ca=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+