Subject: Re: Net booting
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/06/1997 17:23:44
> HP would like to see all of the 300s die, I think...

Unfortunately for them, they were built in a era when HP did really
solid hardware, hardware that Just Doesn't Die.  A victim of their own
success, I suppose you could call it. :-)  (Someone was looking at my
HP and, referring to the use of HP-IB for the disk interface, said
something about it being slow (which it is) "but when they nuke
Montreal, it'll go down for lack of power, it won't even notice the
EMP". :-)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca