Subject: Re: XFree?
To: Nathan Gelbard <gelbard@ENGR.ORST.EDU>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/01/1997 12:33:46
	AFAIK there is not currently an X11R6 server for NetBSD/hp300,
	though I believe someone is looking at it (albeit suffering
	from lack of time). This is an X11R5 server on ftp.netbsd.org.
	You should be able to download X11R6 & compile up all except
	the server.

		David/abs david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}
	     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.