Subject: Someone make me a boot tape?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Lyndon Fletcher <fletch2@ibm.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/11/1997 19:30:53
Hi,
   I'm one of those unfortunate people who cann't boot from the network
(no PC with NetBSD) however I do have a 9144 tape drive. If I supply
a blank tape can someone make me up a boot tape following Jason's
instructions?

I sent Jason a few tapes a while back but with getting the new port ready, the
priority has kind of slipped. I'm now approaching having my HP for a year, I
would like to have NetBSD on it before then.

I'll happily pay postage, to anyone who will help though I favour someone in
the Belgium/Holland/Germany area as they are closer.

Thanks

Fletch