Subject: A wake.
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <carrel@beer.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/11/1997 14:00:42
It is a sad thing when a close friend leaves us.  With the recent passing
of config.old from the hp300 port and from the source tree, it behooves us
to stand back a moment and reflect on the life of our friend who is no
longer with us.  (sniff, sniff, sob)  In memory of config.old, we will be
having a wake on the 17th of February at Jupiter in Berkeley.  Your
presence is requested.

Jason Thorpe will say a few words about our departed friend.  Herb Peyerl
will then read selected passages from the source code.  And finally we will
burn the last printed copy of the source.  Then we celebrate!  The wake
will convene at 4pm on Monday February 17th.  Jupiter serves food and grog
for those who wish it.  If you RSVP to me I can try to reserve us some
space.  Please dress appropriately to show your respect.

If you need directions, please call Jupiter (not me) at 510-843-8277
If you know others who would like to pay their respects, please invite
them.

Dave
Software Undertaker
carrel@ipsec.com