Subject: Re: Help needed with rbootd
To: Jonathan D Welch <jonwelch@iastate.edu>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/03/1997 10:45:37
	The Berkeley Packet Filter allows your machien to receive the
	'strange' format network packets used by hp300s when booting.

	To ensure you have the devices you should:

		cd /dev
		./MAKEDEV bpf0 bpf1 bpf2 bpf3

	Then run rbootd in debug mode and try booting your hp300!

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.