Subject: README: new config!
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/30/1997 03:04:05
[ Forgive me... it's late, I'm tired, and have to get up in just a few
  hours; this may be less coherent than it could be... ]

I'm happy to announce that I've completed the conversion to new-style
autoconfiguration.

What this means to you:

	- You MUST update your kernel configuration files!  See the
	  BASALT, DISKLESS, and GENERIC configs for examples.

	- You PROBABLY want to rebuild your kernels from scratch.
	  Quite a lot of code has changed.

I've tested this pretty thoroughly on my hp300s at home.  However,
if you encounter any problems, please let me know ASAP (please file
a bug report with send-pr!).

As always, post questions here, and I'll try to answer them as promptly
as I can.