Subject: Re: Problem with SYS_INST\disklabel
To: Alexander Strauss <Strauss@TI.COM>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/23/1997 21:49:54
	I think the hp300 disk routines were recently changed to always
	set the raw partition to the whole disk - so precisely this type
	of problem could be avoided. I don't know if there is a more
	recent snapshot you could try...

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.